Don't lose hope. Everything happens for a reason. You never know what tomorrow may bring.

2012年7月9日 星期一

心情札记 09072012

Going to hav a friendly basketball match with ABS team, but the date still haven comfirmed yet.
Ahhhhh ... my leg ! pls recover in time D=
I think i got to stop playing any sports for 2 weeks ...
Wad a torture it is =S
But it is for my own good ..
Oh please , i need to have the willpower of doing it.
Hmmm ... planning to buy a pair of bball shoe since the old one is really worn-out ad.
Aduiii ... need to save money again D=
Hope that i can get some sponsor from my parents xD haha

recently i came round with sth in my life.
this is my fb status
既然多我一个不多,少我一个不少,我会悄悄的走,带走应该带走的,或许其实我从未到达过这一片地方,那是场梦或是现实,已经不重要,因为我已经走了,别问我会不会回头,因为前面的路还是个未知数。
tats all for today.

kianying.

沒有留言: